It’s never too early to help kids think creatively about STEM subjects — science, technology, engineering, and math. Here are a few fun Q4KIDZ questions to help them think about building, gravity, and measuring. There are no perfect answers — the goal is just to have fun thinking about these topics.
Building & Measuring
1. If you had to measure your height in Oreos, how many Oreos tall do you think you would be?
2. What are 5 things you need to make a fort in your house?
3. Besides a mountain, what else could you make out of mashed potatoes?
4. If you could build a house out of any material, what would it be and why?
5. If you had all the LEGOs in the world, and the time to do it, what would you build?
Understanding the World Around Us
6. What would happen if earth lost its gravity for a day?
7. What would happen if we humans could start living in space? Would you want to live in outer space? How come?
8. Why do you think soda has bubbles in it? Why does it stay fizzy?
9. Build your own board game. What does the board look like, what are the game pieces, and how do you win?
10. 100 years from now, what do you hope has been invented?
Sign up for Q4KIDZ
The years fly by — make them count! Spark fun conversations with your kids each day. Get creative questions on your phone for free!