Birthdays can be a whirlwind of cupcakes and presents and pizza. These Q4KIDZ questions are a wonderful way to spark a thoughtful conversation about what the day means and what the future might hold. Grab a pen and write down the answers for future reference (and do it again next year!).
Memories & Silly Stuff
1. What is the first memory that you have?
2. What was your first word? If you could pick your first word, what would it be?
3. What parts of being a kid will you miss the most when you grow up and what are the parts you’ll miss the least?
4. If you could change your whole name, what would you change it to?
5. If you could supersize one food for your birthday, what food would it be, how big would it be, and why?
What’s in Store for the Future
6. What do you think your life will be like in 10 years from now?
7. What are three things you don’t want to be when you grow up?
8. If a genie granted you three wishes right now, what would they be?
9. What are three things you DO want to be when you grow up?
10. Make one prediction for your future. It can be funny or serious, for tomorrow or 20 year from now!
Sign Up for Q4KIDZ
Spark fun conversations with your kids each day. Get creative questions on your phone for free!