Q: What’s a great way to make a summer afternoon with your kids breeze by?
A: ParentsTogether’s quirky, creative questions that spark great conversations, and maybe even a few laughs.
If you’re getting extra time with your kids this summer – whether you’re chilling out at home or hitting the road – try these fun Qs as a summertime treat.
1. If you could make up a new ice cream flavor, what ingredients would you use? What would you call it?
2. Imagine that you could fill a swimming pool with anything and swim in it. What would your pool be filled with?
3. You find a mysterious bottle on the shore at the beach with a message inside. What does it say?
4. If you could spend your summer vacation with any family from a book or story, who would you pick? What would you do with them?
5. While going fishing, you feel a tug on your line and start to reel it in. Something unusual is on the end…what is it?
6. If you got to spend three weeks sailing on a boat this summer, what do you imagine you would do every day?
7. You have a long lost cousin who is coming to spend summer vacation with you! What would you want to show them? How could we make their visit special?
8. If there was a tropical island made just for you, what would you find on it?
9. You’re in charge of planning a camping trip for your family! What do you pack? Where do you go? And who do you invite to come along?
10. If you woke up one day during summer break and saw it was snowing, what is the first thing you would do?
Want to get more fun, creative questions like these sent to your phone? Click here to sign up!